10.14.2010

Practice makes perfect

Gabe bought me (or us) a DSLR camera for my birthday back in March. I (we) love it and recently decided to learn more about the features, which means....another photo shoot! Here are a few pictures of Gabe and I from this past weekend while we were out and about searching for cool photo spots here in San Antonio. My favorite of Gabe is the one with the rusted car sign and then the cool orange wall and then...okay, let's just say I love them all!

Of course we have SO much learning to do and thanks to some online photography blogs, we have found some very helpful tips about shooting in manual mode (we didn't shoot in manual mode here...oops!) and what lens to use and when. So, please be kind to us because we are just getting started. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment