7.18.2010

Notre Dame

I have so many fun things to share with you guys and I want to give it to you all at once, but where is the suspense and excitement if I do that?  So, I guess you will only get one surprise today and then hopefully some more throughout the week, so please come back for some more pretty things.  I promise you will not be disappointed.

Over the weekend, Gabe and I decided to focus on our house projects that we had been stalling on.  So with our list in hand, we went to the store and stocked up on all sorts of goodies.  I had been wanting to paint my bedroom for quite some time and finally got a chance to do so.  We decided on a grey shade (my new favorite color) called Notre Dame by Valspar.  I painted both the bedroom and the bathroom sink/vanity area.  Currently our shower/toilet area is a teal color which I really like, but after I saw the results of the new paint color, I just might have to change that as well.  Oh, I also changed up the layout of our bedroom which invites a more cozy atmosphere and added some super, simple-to-make wall art to our bathroom that adds a pretty pop of color.  The blank white canvas is a future project and I will share the finish product once it is complete.   

Like I said before, I have so much more to share so please be sure to come back and visit.  As for now, I hope you like the bedroom makeover tour.  Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment