9.22.2010

Cozy up for fall

I have been looking forward to the holiday season for quite some time now. The thought of knitting cozy scarves, eating warm pumpkin pie, making colorful fall wreaths, home made Christmas tree decorations, stuffed stockings by the fire and so much more have been preoccupying my thoughts since.....April! I know that is terrible but it's true and I can't help it. Holiday's are great family times and I am so blessed to have my family here with me in November. I get to host Thanksgiving this year!! I am so ready to have my family here in my new house enjoying each other and cherishing the moments.

Now, here is the reason for this post. I decided to start decorating my new home to give it a fall-ish feel. I bought this wreath 6 years ago for our first Christmas as a married couple. It had these cute little, red berries on it but after moving from Texas to Arizona to California then back to Texas, those berries were looking pretty nasty. So, I decided to give my wreath a lovely face lift and turn her from her old, shabby self to her fresh new look. Here is my new and improved fall wreath! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment